Here’s how you can fix a Whirlpool.
1. Removing Whirlpool appliances is essential for the majority of repairs. Before you begin ensure that the power cord is unplugged.
2. On the control panel of the machine you wash, place a putty knife. The purpose is to let go of the two spring clips and secure the board as you pull it.
3. If the controller board is in need of repair, you should note the switch wire connectors located on the board. You have to disconnect them from the power wire connector.
4. To remove the wire retainer and wire bracket Use the pliers.
5. Then, you’ll need to unbolt the air pressure tube using the socket, and then the quarter-inch driver. Then, you can unthread the mounting screws.
6. It is only necessary to pull out the central control selection knob in order to lock your control panel. After that, you are able to lift the control board to remove it from the panel.
7. Now, you may set up the new control panel assembly to be installed. It is done by transferring the wire brackets from their original assembly to the new one.
8. In order to position the board, the control board tab should be aligned with the panel.
Also, check out this video for more helpful information. igx95gl9if.